« Home | Another intelligent quote from PasedenaGuy10 » | Intelligent quote of the day » | Here is the REAL answer to an age old XCG question! » | ...and here's another thing from Harry! » | Beautifying your blog » | The Next Generation of the Religious Right » | Check this site out » | The Idiot Award goes to David Ben-Ariel again!!! » | Here's what the Flurry's REALLY think! » | First Baptist Church is inclusive but not always »

For the fifth anniversary of 9-11, here is my favourite article from Rabbi Boteach



In light of the fifth anniversary of the September 11,2001 attacks, this article A Time To Hate from Rabbi Shmuely Boteach (of TLC's Shalom in the Home) comes to mind that why we in the western world must love the righteous and fight the wicked. Link here to http://www.rense.com/general14/rabbi.htm .
In my other blog, THE WAY I SEE IT, I have a special In Memoriam section on my fellow Canadians who died in the tragedy . You can log there are at http://theviewofft.blogspot.com/2006/09/in-memoriam-names-of-canadian-victims.html .

hey felix, just trying out the coments feature again

I am glad it's now working for you! Keep posting comments and often! I still advise that would check out those Blogger templates for you site too! :)

Felix, I did check out the design page you posted, very nice! Then I read the user comments that went with them and decided to stick with the ones on the official site. I changed the format on mine to a nice safe BloggerBeta one... yeah, I know, overly cautious, but then, would ya believe the comment I got in my college yearbook: "anything for a quiet life"? :-0

Post a Comment

Links