« Home | What makes one an Armstrongite by Koey Koala » | An oldie but a goodie from Brian Knowles » | Pastor Neil Earle's two cents on the Holy Days and... » | Two good articles worth a read! » | Open Letter to Richard Burkard: It is time to go a... » | What is WRONG with mega-churches??? "J Source" Exp... » | To the XCG's: Here is REAL persecution! » | I couldn't resist again... » | Special treat for my 200th post...some old school ... » | A waaay far better alternative to universalism, I... »

36 years ago this week, the Taylor family bought the stairway to heaven


It is around this time my mom , young in her very early twenties brought me, a one and a year old kid to the Worldwide Church of God back in 1971. My brother was added to this rollercoaster ride when he came on the scene in 1974. He was the first one with the smarts to see through the authoritarian nonsense in Worldwide and boldly left at age 14 back in 1988. My mom saw through the nonsense of Joe Jr.'s administration and left in 1997. I was finally tired of the confusion and the unnecessary bullying that was perpetrated by the same leadership. I followed suit and left the rollercoaster ride in 1998. To commemorate a sad beginning that began 36 years ago this month, I have courtesy Youtube.com Led Zepplin's Stairway To Heaven. Believe you me, you get involved into a deceitful religion like Armstrongism, you are truly "buying" the stairway to heaven---whereas Jesus Christ, 2000 years ago paid that price. The sad fact there ares some who are "offended" at the gift and have a need to pay for it. Stay tuned in October when I will have another concert video commemorating my exodus from Worldwide back in '98. Hint, it deals with taking steps of never allowing no one to deceive you ever again in your lifetime.

Labels: , ,

Links