« Home | New look for the Painful Truth! » | Wooho still gives 'em hell! » | No more Ambassador Centre » | You go girl!!! Raise a little hell, raise a little... » | A little comedy satire folks... » | More about the WCG name change » | Want to quit a Church of God cult? Here's help! » | Back to the drawing board for WCG » | As the question goes... » | A Poem with Insight! »

He's back too...well sort of




Gavin Rumney, former of Ambassador Watch has not left the world of blogdom completely and thank God! Check out his new website Otagosh at http://otagosh.tripod.com/. He tells me that Liberal Theology rocks! Well uh...each to his own but I will always keep an open mind. I don't see the statement as a threat but an opportunity to sharpen my skills to love the Lord with all my mind (as well as all my heart). Take a look at his creationism article (which was from the old Ambassador Watch site) at http://otagosh.tripod.com/creationism.pdf, I think you'll like it. I did. Enjoy!

Bless you Felix... I wondered why my obscure little website was raking in more hits than usual ;-)

I'm also working on a blogspot blog to go with the site... not quite ready to launch just yet.

Gavin

Cheers
Gavin

You are entirely welcome Gavin!

Post a Comment

Links