« Home | Hey you, Joe Jr.'s glazed smiling buddy... » | Intelligent quote of the day » | The Root of All Evil, Must See » | Intelligent quotes of the day » | Intelligent quote of the day » | A reasonable and fair quote of the day » | They're baaaaack!!!! » | For the fifth anniversary of 9-11, here is my favo... » | Another intelligent quote from PasedenaGuy10 » | Intelligent quote of the day »

Koey Koala's Feast of Tabernacles message on how he keeps the festival


How do I keep the Feast of Tabernacles? I celebrate Christmas with the true meaning of the Feast of Tabernacles, not some stupid millennial speculation. I celebrate all of it, especially the bits that Armstrongites condemn from their legalistic prison cells. I celebrate it openly and unashamedly. I don't hide my Christmas lights under a bushel. I celebrate when God tabernacled with men through the one who was God with us. I celebrate the fact that when he tabernacled with us, he gave us the supreme example of perfect humanity, the humanity that Adam and Eve had before the fall. I celebrate the fact that God loved us so much that he tabernacled with us and suffered for us on the cross.
All those who are keeping the 2006 Feast of Tabernacles anywhere and everywhere starting tonight, "Chag Sameach!" ---Felix Taylor

Links