« Home | FYI AGAIN DOES ANOTHER INTELLIGENT QUOTE OF THE DAY! » | Another Intelligent Quote of the Day from Neotherm » | Now here's some good preaching » | This is NOT the way to preach!!! » | Intelligent quote of the day » | Life After The WCG Proven! » | This guy also needs a check up from the neck up » | First Idiot Awards of 2007 go to: David Ben-Ariel » | Another Intelligent Quote of the Day by Desertwenc... » | Brass balls, hard ass statement of the day by Koey... »

Check out Grant Spong's website



What do I make of Grant Spong, former WCG minister? When I was in Niagara Falls, New York during the Feast of Tabernacles in 1994, me and a friend a got a kick out of him during his feast sermon, "10 Ways to Receive Your Reward" (I even still have the tape!). A good speaker, funny, humourous, even sarcastic (but hey he's an Aussie, they are supposed to be blunt and crass, so suck it in and take it!). My cyber-experience with Grant in the 2000's has been a very interesting one full and complete range of emotions and experience on any given topic we have discussed (oh yes, at times in a very intense manner let's say). Like myself, Grant's post-WCG experience has been also been a rugged journey so to speak but he will agree with me that this exile out of the WCG is completely worth it and wouldn't trade it in for anything in the world. I just found out that he has a website called IGS Ministries (standing for both his full name Ian Grant Spong and In God's Service) at http://www.igspong.com/ where he has 4 e-books: Christianity without the Crap (good Aussie title and this looks like a good one as I am glancing it, go here at http://www.igspong.com/Christianity_without_the_Crap.pdf for the PDF version), Preach (this one also looks good if you are interested in public speaking), House Churches Unlimited and a unique one called Good Manners for Australian Politicians (I guess the principle can apply to Canadian ones too!). I hope you like and enjoy from his e-books. May he have more stuff in the future.

Links