« Home | Another blog from a former XCGer » | Wise words from Neotherm: Fundies are bullies » | Intelligent quote of the day » | Intelligent quotes of the day: condemnations on XC... » | Wise Words from Byker Bob: Imagined if Jesus Chris... » | Wise words from KMS: Advice for Glenn » | Smart words from an ex-Pentecostal » | Intelligent quote of the day » | FYI AGAIN on the state of the XCG's and reveals hi... » | I have seen Mark Tabladillo... »

Wise words from Koey Koala on what kind of Christian he is!




1. I am a mainline Protestant, believing in our freedom from authoritarian religion.
2. I am an Evangelical, believing in the Bible and the Gospel.
3. I am a theological liberal, believing that Christ's love ought to be spread liberally.
4. I am a post-evangelical, believing that the next move of the Holy Spirit is the right direction.
5. I am a fundamentalist, believing that what Christ taught ought to be the most important fundamentals of our faith.
6. I am a charismatic...believing that all of the gifts of the Spirit are for today, even though they are often faked.
7. I am a catholic (small c), believing in the universality of the church.
8. I am an orthodox (small o), believing that what the Holy Spirit has led the church to believe for 2,000 years is not to be flippantly dismissed by we who are Protestants.

Labels: , ,

"I am a charismatic"

If this is who I think it is -- not even!

Post a Comment

Links