« Home | Quite a character!!! » | More UCG stupidity » | Intelligent quote of the day » | More Dawkins » | This sounds like the god of Armstrongism and his m... » | Wise Words fom Byker Bob: Armstrongism tried over ... » | Oooh I couldn't resist! » | He's baaack!!! » | A tale of legalism in a non-Armstrongist Sabbatari... » | An interesting Q&A article on Christianity Today.com »

Guess whose coming to Mother Church for dinner???





Good news for Jared Olar, Professor Beckwith and Darren Carrey. Thanks to Daily Dish's Andrew Sullivan for the link to the Guardian. Here it is at http://politics.guardian.co.uk/tonyblair/story/0,,2108858,00.html .

Labels: ,

Felix, so sorry that your site has a "G" rating.

On second thought, maybe that's a "Grrrr" rating by the xCoGs!

This is the first I've heard of this. I'm glad for him, and it's good news for everybody.

The one thing that puzzles me is the rumors of Blair taking Communion with the RCC and even with the pope. If he's not yet Catholic, he is not permitted to take Communion. I would think the pope is aware of that stipulation; he's read the Catechism before, I'm sure.

Maybe the reporters and rumormongers got it wrong.

Anyway, congratulations, Blair!

I have been sidetracked from blogging recently, but this post stirred me to put my thoughts about this in writing on my blog. Thanks for the post. I can't believe I hadn't heard about the story.

You're welcome Darren! I wish all the best for Mr.Blair too when he leaves office Wednesday.

Douglas, I think it's time to sex up my blog a little more for a Rated R! LOL!!!

Post a Comment

Links