« Home | FYI AGAIN's take on the future of Rod and the LCG » | PasedenaGuy10 speaks out on Spanky's blame on his ... » | Intelligent quote of the day » | Boy this guy needs a theological seminary lesson! » | Guess whose coming to Mother Church for dinner??? » | Quite a character!!! » | More UCG stupidity » | Intelligent quote of the day » | More Dawkins » | This sounds like the god of Armstrongism and his m... »

Another sad childhood in the historic WCG



Thanks again to PasedenaGuy 10 of WCG Alumni message board, he discovered a bloggist discussing her sad childhood in the historic Worldwide Church of God. The blog site is called Her Scarlet Letters and here is the blog post at:http://herscarletletters.blogspot.com/2007/07/e-is-for-elephant.html . For those who understand what this lady went through, just read it and weep!

Labels: , ,

Good morning. I appreciate the support and good thoughts from former members of my fathers church. I met many fine, caring people mislead by the organization developed by Joseph Tkach, and I was so young that I've had many years to heal. My experience, comparitavely, wasn't that bad. My father and I have a good relationship, and I love him so much. I will say that the teachings of the church were, apparently, based in research and asking questions, and I still take those skills with me when I investigate my own faith. I do think you should know that my blog is very adult in nature, and traditionally I write about sex and relationships with a candor that may be offensive to some. It is not a blog about the church, or my experiences. Just thought you should know. Best,
Scarlet

Thank you for your response and explanations. You are welcome here anytime. Take care!

Post a Comment

Links