« Home | Armstrongists are not of the hook, neither are the... » | Good article on theonomic religions » | ..and also tithing pays off for Toronto-based Pent... » | Struggle against cults continues... » | Wise words from an Armstrongist Refusnik (FYI Agai... » | Intelligent quote of the day from Gavin » | Doesn't this seem all too familiar??? » | A comparison and contrast of a COG7 and ACOG chur... » | Intelligent Quote of the Day: XCG ministers and Re... » | WCG history made! »

Bill Maher believes Mormonism is bad for you!

I can NEVER get enough of Bill Maher! I just seen on him on Larry King tonight but I thought having one hour of this man is not enough! Here is his take on Mormonism on his show Real Time on HBO (I live in Canada and I can ONLY see it through Youtube.com). Straight and to the point, always true to his style!


Labels:

Links