« Home | More Best of The Agenda's shows: 5 days of faith » | This woman GETS IT! » | Sick!!! » | Intelligent quote of the day » | Another good video from J of Shadows of WCG! » | Another sad childhood in the historic WCG » | FYI AGAIN's take on the future of Rod and the LCG » | PasedenaGuy10 speaks out on Spanky's blame on his ... » | Intelligent quote of the day » | Boy this guy needs a theological seminary lesson! »

Oh yes!



J, of Shadows of WCG and of recent, Gavin Rumney has introduced this person's new blog. I think it's just as appropriate for me to introduce Stand Gardner's Ambassador Reports and you can look at it here at http://ambassdorreports.blogspot.com/ . I will even put his blogsite in my links section. I wish Stan's blog will also be around for several years to come keeping people like Joe Jr. and others to account!

Labels: , ,

Thanks for the plug, Felix!

Stan Gardner
Ambassador Reports

You are entirely welcome Stan! Now go get 'em! :)

Post a Comment

Links