« Home | One more alternative to AW » | Yep. AW no more but there is alternatives » | Farewell to Ambassador Watch? » | The Ten Commandments are good but... » | Why I no longer believe in the God Family doctrine... » | THE CHURCHES OF GOD IN 2050 » | GAVIN RUMNEY SOLVES THE QUESTION: WHO IS RIGHT? ED... » | HOW TO SAVE GANDHI » | HERE IS A GREAT PLACE TO FELLOWSHIP ON SUNDAY » | IF YOU ARE STILL IN ARMSTRONGISM READ THIS... »

Any looney stuff, I will comment about it!!!




For the record let me say, I have a life. Here is the great big but: without Ambassador Watch, those ex-WCG or ex-XCG guys like us have a great responsibility to watch out for any stuff that is looney from any of the splinter groups. Today I have bookmarked the the United Church of God, the Living Church of God, the Philadelphia Church of God and even madman David Pack's Restored Church of God. Actually, my site is called Post-Worldwide Church of God Life and Theology and trust me I am enjoying recapturing my sanity which was non existent in the WCG. I just want to do some updates of the splinters when they have the most "looney" or "fanatical" article I find I have little patience. There might be an article that might perverts, distorts or confuse the essentials of historic Christian faith that I feel that needs to be addressed. I do not want to dwell too much on the splinters meaning I do not want them to be the sole focus of this website. I enjoy putting my favourite fitness models as "Babes of the Month" on my alternate blog THE WAY I SEE IT on http://theviewofft.blogspot.com/ than be obsessed about Rod Meredith. Again, they say anything crazy, I will rant about it and rant it good. These guys need some form a pain in the butt to make these pyramid-scheming fanatics uncomfortable.

Links