« Home | Thoughts on yesterday's post » | Another middle finger this time for David Ben Arie... » | New name for WCG » | Does this still bother you? » | A time of testing for WCG UK » | A very smart letter from the Journal » | New home for Painful Truth » | Somebody give David Pack the middle finger on the ... » | Any looney stuff, I will comment about it!!! » | One more alternative to AW »

Congratulations to Gary Moore




I have always considered Worldwide Church of God's National Director in Canada, Gary Moore, one of the good guys. My mom told me the story that as a young mother when she had my brother Rob, Gary at church was kind enough to lift my brother and help my mom with her belongings that entailed young motherhood. Meeting Gary Moore in person shows he is a pleasant and very charming personality. He is a people person in every sense of the word. A tragic turn of events happened to him when his wife Tamara battled breast cancer and eventually succumbed to her disease in July 2004. Now I have heard that one of the "good guys" has finally caught a lucky break. A friend told me that it has been announced in his congregation that Gary Moore will re-marry a woman from South Africa (my buddy forgot the name but if I find out I will post it) and on top that will be involved in a ministerial training program in the same country. Best wishes Gary, may you go (and will) very, very far!

Links