« Home | Does this still bother you? » | A time of testing for WCG UK » | A very smart letter from the Journal » | New home for Painful Truth » | Somebody give David Pack the middle finger on the ... » | Any looney stuff, I will comment about it!!! » | One more alternative to AW » | Yep. AW no more but there is alternatives » | Farewell to Ambassador Watch? » | The Ten Commandments are good but... »

New name for WCG



The Worldwide Church of God has finally picked a new name Grace International Communion. As far as I am concerned, whatever the name the organization needs to disband. I still believe it would have been noble for Joseph Tkach Jr. to merge with a long standing denomination like Christian and Missionary Alliance, Foursquare Gospel or whatever but this man wants control and not lose it. This unreasonable madness, I pray will be put to strident firm STOP! I hope to discuss more about this in the coming days.

Links