« Home | Anne vs. Joe Jr. » | Another boy back in town! Hurrah!!! » | Bad news for Armstrongites, the third coming of th... » | Patricia's choice » | The high price of freedom from intellectualism in ... » | Advice for the Painful Truth crisis » | Death of a splinter leader » | One of WCG's good guys takes a bride! » | Where I stand theologically » | Smart article »

Do you still think I am too tough on Joe Jr.???



I don't think so. As I said before, I don't care if you are in politics, sports, entertainment, journalism/media, business, science, management, law, civil service and yes, religion and theology---the public trust is very important with me. If you can't trust anybody, who can you trust? This is only the beginning of my gripe of Joe Jr. and his ability to preserve the public trust. Check out this website that I just bumped into http://laodiceantimes.com/rumors.html . I know the site is radical splinter site but neverthless shows Joe Jr.' flippancy for saying one thing on Monday and another thing Tuesday. Somebody has to tell this man, that your word is your word and nothing else should follow.

You realize, I hope, how P-G Tkach can explain this.

WCG didn't do away with the Sabbath or stop keeping the law. God already did that.

"Put your trust not in mortals, for in them is no help" -- from Hallelujah, Praise God, a hymn by Dwight Armstrong

That's problem! This man is full of double-talk and non delivery of his promise, he would even make my provincial premier in Ontario, Dalton McGuinty blush!

Post a Comment

Links