« Home | Wise words from KMS: The pathetic state of existen... » | Wise Words from FYI Again » | Oh, I couldn't resist... » | Bill Maher believes Mormonism is bad for you! » | Armstrongists are not of the hook, neither are the... » | Good article on theonomic religions » | ..and also tithing pays off for Toronto-based Pent... » | Struggle against cults continues... » | Wise words from an Armstrongist Refusnik (FYI Agai... » | Intelligent quote of the day from Gavin »

Another Smart Christian



I have always loved Tony Campolo. Never agreed with him on every single issue but I have loved his approach to the gospel and Christianity any day over the religious right's (in which I believe they have become our modern neo-Pharisees). Here is some of his wise words on CBC's George Stroumboulopouls' The Hour at http://www.cbc.ca/thehour/video.php?id=1401 .

I met Dr. Campolo at the People's Church a few years back. Like myself, he has high praise for Bill Maher (of HBO's Real Time) calling Bill a "very intelligent person". I can only conclude, great minds think alike.

Labels: , , ,

Links